Tuesday, September 24, 2013

2nd Annual East Coast Kenpo Camp

This past weekend myself and five of my advanced students attended the 2nd Annual East Coast Kenpo Camp at Miller's Dojo in Bradford, Pennsylvania. I was honored to be one of the guest instructors and taught a seminar on extensions to Reversing Mace, Raining Claw, and Shielding Hammer. My instructor, Sean Kelley, taught two seminars - one on Principles of Grafting, and the other on having a black belt mindset. The special instructor for the event was Grandmaster Michael Robert Pick, who also taught two seminars: (1) Knife to the kill; and (2) Quick Picks. I was literally blown away by his knowledge and skill, and my body is finally recuperating! A special thanks goes out to Michael Miller for making this event happen, and thanks to the guys at Miller's Dojo that I had the opportunity to fight on Saturday.