Thursday, May 2, 2013

American Kenpo Travels With Me Wherever I Go

This past Sunday my family and I returned from a 11 day vacation in Florida. We had an awesome time and spent pretty much every day at a theme park. We went to Discovery Cove where we had the opportunity to swim with dolphins and stingrays. We went to Aquatica which was a huge outdoor water-park. We also went to Sea World and Busch Gardens. At Busch Gardens, I overcame my fear of heights through a lot of persuasion from Morgan and went on the Sheikra, which takes you up 200 feet and then drops you straight down at 70 miles per hour (110 km). Throughout all the fun and excitement, I still make sure to pack American Kenpo in my suitcase wherever I go, and ensure that I get at least 1 hour of solid training in per day.

Here is a photo of me by the pool in the backyard of our condo. I also added in a photo of the Sheikra ride at Busch Gardens.