Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Kenpo Karate Seminar Invitation‏

Hi Friends,

As the cost of bringing in some Kenpoists can be very expensive, and in some cases, not very realistic, throughout 2008 I would like to give more people the opportunity to improve their knowledge and skill in the system.

To do this, I will offer one kids seminar, one adult beginner-intermediate seminar, and one instructor seminar for no cost. The only thing I ask is that hotel and transportation for two be provided. My common seminar topics include, but are not limited to the following:

- Analytic Breakdown of Base Techniques
- Kenpo Extensions- Sets (1 & 2)
- Long Form 5, 6, 7, or 8
- Kenpo or traditional weaponry
- Sparring Strategies for Continuous and/or Point
-Fighting

For more information, please visit my website at:

www.jamieseabrook.com

or send me an email at:

jamieseabrook3@hotmail.com

God's Blessings for the New Year!